Sunday, January 22, 2006

We have been having some strange ass weather this week, on wed there was so much freezing rain that Montreal was like a skating rink...This morning we woke up to rain and then it turned to snow, heres a pic in case anyone forgot what snow looked like. The power went out a bunch of times wed night. So we did the candle thing, here's a pic in case anyone forgot what a candle looked like.....

So yeah it's true, I gave my notice at Ubisoft. It was'nt an easy choice, I really like the project and the people I work with....not much else to say about that. I start at A2M on Feb 6th. I'll be working with Darryl Purdy again, he's a animation lead there.

Steve (the Duke) Dickinson





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the pic of what snow looks like! Here in Nova Scotia we have forgotten what it looks like. But hey, who's complaining, I like the sunshine and 10 degrees!

KrisZadziuk said...

The duke will be missed (Ubisoft 2004 - 2006).

How could you do this to me steve, leaving me to keep it real for the anglophones, I'll have to fight twice as hard now to get those meeting translated into English.