Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm getting old...

Well...As you know, Saturday night was girls' nite out. We met at our place for drinks and munchies before heading to a bar close to our house. We danced like crazy and had an awesome time. I didn't get to bed until 4:30 in the morning and then our landlord's dogs starting barking and loudly crying non stop from 7:30 in the morning on! It was so loud it felt like they were in the bedroom with us! They must have been in the room directly under our bed. I even tried putting cotton balls in my ears but it didn't help. This is becoming a serious issue. They are so loud and if my landlord is away for 8 hours then the dogs howl and cry and bark straight for 8 hours! Steve and I have decided to complain. If he wasn't our landlord we would have complained a long time ago! We're just lucky that Jesse doesn't react to them! Anyway, man was I hurtin yesterday! I don't know how people go out like that like every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night! I'm still feeling tired today at work! Anyway...it was lots of fun and I will post some party pics tonight :)

No comments: