Friday, February 17, 2006

My doggie daycare concern...

Well after a very special Valentine's Day, thanks to my amazing husband, the week has actually gone by quite quickly. I'm looking forward to Friday and am very busy at work. Jesse spent all day yesterday at doggie daycare and Steve and I haven't totally decided if we like the place or not. Is it normal for an environment like that to stink of pee? I know there are tons of dogs but the place really smelled like urine. Even Jes had the smell on him when we picked him up. Steve and I have don't really have any other doggie daycare place to compare it to. If anybody reading this as any thoughts on this matter, please post me a message...I wish Jesse could tell us if he likes it there...Maybe I should try taking him to a animal communicator..........
Signed,
concerned new-to-doggie-daycare pet owner...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, for one thing, we may be old fashion here in Nova Scotia, But Doggie Day care? We can't even get past that! Look at it this way, if you had a child and were talking them to daycare and the place was concerning you, would you still take them? (hopefully a daycare would't smell like dog pee)Pets are like children...only the best will do!


~Sara